Cut into rounds, triangles, or small rectangles; tea sandwiches are the perfect bite-sized accompaniment for your country club to offer with your afternoon tea service. Here are five of the options that you can choose from when you get your tea sandwiches from Culinary Specialties:
- Chicken salad – Chicken salad is a classic mix of chicken and mayo with veggies or fruits as an accompaniment.
- Deviled egg – Deviled eggs are a fan favorite, so we put that same love into creating the egg salad that goes on our tea sandwiches. It tastes like a deviled egg on bread.
- Prosciutto and melon – Prosciutto and melon is a common combo in Italy, and Italy is pretty good at coming up with food combinations.
- Shrimp – Shrimp is a classy protein, but that doesn’t mean it’s too fancy to turn into shrimp salad to serve on a small sandwich.
- Smoked salmon – Smoked salmon pairs perfectly with cream cheese and plenty of other options like green onions for a little extra bite without overpowering the fish.
Remember that our sandwiches are customizable so you can choose your bread and many other options to tailor the order toward your country club’s patrons.
The Best Tea Sandwiches for Your Country Club
Culinary Specialties makes fresh tea sandwiches every day for our clients. If you want to try serving them to your members, give us a call today at 760.744.8220, or you can request a quote for your custom order from our website.